Saturday, July 19, 2008

And we're off!

We decided last minute to make a trip to VA. We had talked about doing that earlier this year, but decided against it since gas was so high. On Monday (June 30th) we made it official. I called Julee to see if it was too late to join in on the party. So we got everything thrown together and left early Wednesday Morning (7/2). The last time Will and I made the 7-8 hour trip he was a trooper, but he had a really hard time sleeping. His neck would always fall forward and it was so pitiful. I saw this neck pillow at Walmart and thought it might come in handy. Wow! It made such a difference. He would just rest his head on the sides and he slept and slept and slept. I am so glad I bought it.

We arrived at Julee and Dan's around 4. It was so good to see baby Ceseley at home this time. We ate dinner and settled in. Will got his feet wet in the pool and did not like it one bit. Julee did a great job of recording it with pictures and all on her blog. So if you're interested click here.

This was my first time holding little Ceseley outside of UVA NICU. Not the most flattering picture mind you, but just sweet enough that I wanted to share it.

1 comments:

Janel said...

I need to invest in one of the head things for the car seat, maybe that would help Brooklynn out too!