Sunday, July 20, 2008

On the 1st day

We took it pretty easy and tried to recover from the drive. Will chose to sleep and me and Patrick chose to swim and visit. We did try and get Will in the pool. Don't let the picture fool you - he was not a fan! He let us know in no uncertain terms that he did not like it one bit. It really surprised me since he loves baths so much...
He much preferred playing in this box. He really had a good time. Isn't that how it always goes.



Later that evening I went into town with Julee and Ceseley to run some errands. Patrick and Will took a nap. That whole day Ceseley's tummy was bothering her so she didn't rest well. In the car she finally slept that is until we stopped. I stayed in the car and held her while Julee ran in here and there. We got dinner at Chipotles, yum! We really need one here. It's so tasty.

We returned ate dinner and got Will ready for bed. Patrick offered to do that so I could visit and help Julee with some necessary preparations before all the other family came in. Will put up an amazing fight. He didn't fuss he just refused to sleep. He and Ceseley were on the same team I guess and definitely winning. He was being so sweet (and a little delirious). Here are a few pictures Julee snagged of him "up" when he should have been "down" a few hours earlier! ahh children...

1 comments:

Janel said...

I love how easily kids get entertain, just give em a box, and they think there in heaven! Will is so handsome Lori. I am serious when I say we really need to have a rearrange married for Brooklynn and Will:)!