Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Average, Ordinary Days...

Not too much out of the ordinary has been going on around here. But I wanted to post some pictures of this little guy. He is growing so fast and has completely stolen our hearts. And since I can't narrow them down anymore than this, here are a "few" snippets from our lives.
Will had a major blow-out! So he get sent straight to the tub - one of his favorite places. One of William's favorite toys -- power cords. I can't leave him alone for one second. He is getting faster and faster. I walk out of the room come back and he is usually doing something I know the pediatrician would get on to me for...sigh. Notice his red knees. I try to keep pants on him so he doesn't get carpet burn-but sometimes I forget, and sometimes I need to do laundry...Will and Patrick on Father's Day
Patrick says Will looks like a "Hitchcock" in this one -- whatever that means?I couldn't help myself on these next two pictures. William had just had his bedtime bath and was awaiting his lotion and clothing. The second we lay him down he is trying to get away from our grasp. It is becoming quite a challenge to dress and diaper him. I wanted to add these but thought I might should do a little editing so that if he ever finds out I showed them to the world he won't entirely want to kill me. Happy 4th of July! Will had not been feeling well. I left him in the living room and was in the kitchen fixing dinner. I went in to check on him and he had crawled over to the french doors and was staring outside- one of his favorite places to go. It was very sweet.
Will is getting stronger and braver. Here he has pulled himself up........and here is falling down
Yee haw!
Shootin' the breeze with Dad Will goes to bed pretty early. He usually plays in his crib for at least 20 minutes before he falls asleep. I go in after he has given up the fight to make sure he is covered up. A lot of the time he falls asleep on his blanket instead of under it. When I went in on this particular night he had fallen asleep on his bear blankie thing. It was so sweet.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the sweetest!!! I was so surprised he let me hold him for a few minutes at church yesterday!! These pics are too cute- and maybe he won't get too upset that you showed the whole world- or maybe he will never find out!!!!

Jerry said...

The pictures are so cute. You, Julee and Blake have moved the newletter to a new level. I put the link to your blogs on Papa's desktop so they can get to it easily.

Janel said...

Lori he's so big. I love his big blue eyes! He looks like a happy fella.

Rachel said...

He is sooo cute! thanks so much for commenting!

Jenny said...

Lori, I changed my blogger address:


http://jmscoop.blogspot.com/

Jenny

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Hey Lori!! I didn't realize you already had your baby! I mean I never even saw you pregnant! How exciting and he is soo cute! I miss seeing you at stake stuff oh well, we will be back in the stake someday!! Bonny