Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sugar Sugar

Layla and Olivia came over a little unexpectedly one day. I asked them if they had any ideas of fun things we could do and not surprisingly they wanted to make cookies...for their mom. Layla suggested Lemon Whipper Snappers - so tasty and so easy! Still it was not without the mess. The part where you roll the cookies in powdered sugar, oh man what a mess it made, but the girls had fun and so did I. I made them take their clothes off and stay in the kitchen so I could take them (the clothes) outside and shake off the excess. Luckily, Will slept through the whole thing.

Once Will did Wake up, the girls were happy to entertain while I finished tidying up the kitchen. When I walked into the living room I found Will's play pen made into a cage and all three of them in there having a grand time. So I had to snap a picture.






4 comments:

Blake H said...

I can't wait to get my hands on all three of those critters this weekend!

Unknown said...

Well, it's about time! You've been MIA long enough

Brittany said...

Ok what is a lemon whipper snapper and how do you make them. It sounds good

Unknown said...

My my my they're good. I'll post the recipe soon.