Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Our Baby!

Conversations this morning before taking the boys to school:

Will: Jack, today Mom will find out if she's having a boy or a girl!"
Me: Will, we aren't finding out. We are waiting till the baby comes."
Will: What?!?!!! 
hahahaha

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and we got to see our sweet baby! We stayed strong and didn't find out the gender. It was easier than I thought it would be. Everything looked good with the baby, but there was a small echogenic intracardiac focus on the heart that is sometimes seen in babies born with Down's Syndrome. So my doctor is wanting me to have a more in-depth ultrasound with a high-risk doctor in about a week. That is a little nerve wracking, but we also aren't too concerned about it. We feel good about things.


0 comments: