Sunday, November 15, 2015

Grandma Miller

My incredible Grandma Miller passed away early this morning. Her soul and heart were two of the most beautiful proofs of goodness and love that I've ever been able to witness. She was always thoughtful kind and more than generous with her love and what she would do for others and give of herself. She lived a long and beautiful life and has left quite a legacy of love. Over the last several years her life has become more of one to be endured and not lived. When I received the text from my mom this morning, with tears in my eyes, I knelt down and offered my sincere thanks that she had finally been able to be released from her body. I will miss her so, and it's hard to imagine not going to visit her in her peaceful home anymore. Or hearing her tell me that she loves me and that I'm special. But I have hope that one day I will be able to feel her gentle arms around me and her voice reminding me that I am special.




August 2013

0 comments: