Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good

When the day came to be discharged we made the decision for me and Jack to go stay at my mom's until William finished his round of the Tamiflu. I already hadn't seen him in 3 days since I had had the flu and been staying at my mom's in hopes that he wouldn't catch it. So when Friday came, I was more than ready to see my sweet little boy. I had spoken with him on the phone many times a day and could hardly wait to kiss his sweet chubby cheeks and have his chubby little arms wrapped around my neck. Unfortunately, the way I envisioned it didn't really happen. As I heard his footsteps coming through the door, I couldn't help but start to tear up. When Will turned the corner, I had my arms outstretched just waiting for him to give me a big smile and run into them. Instead, he gave me a half smile and then ran to where my mom keeps the toys. Yeah, I was just a tad disappointed. We were able to break him away from the toys though to introduce him to Jack. I think he likes him...mostly.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah, I noticed these weren't really your pictures, either. I didn't wanna say anything... :)