Thursday, October 15, 2009

By the way

We had a baby over a month ago, and he is super dooper cute! He has a temper like nobody else in this house, let me tell you. But I think we'll keep him anyway.

Life has been busier than I realized it would be, and we have been thrown a few curve balls over the past few months ranging from bed rest, to flu in both extremely pregnant momma and Will, to a completely unplanned. all NATURAL. LABOR!! AHHH!!!! (sorry. flashback), to a baby who refused to breastfeed after getting thrush, to a momma who pumped and sterilized a million times a day (and cried nearly that much-stupid hormones), to trying to find a new normal with 23 month old and 1 month old - I think we're gonna make it.

Now that you are all semi caught up to speed, assuming any of you still check here (come back!!), I'll attempt to get pictures up of one of the cutest, sweetest babies ever.

5 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Awww...Lori! I feel for you! I know it's hard! But it will feel normal someday! I can't wait to see the pictures! Congratulations on the new baby!!

gretchen said...

Lori, so glad your back. Congratulations on the new baby. I so remember the natural labor, thrush from nursing, and pumping. Don't wanna go back to those days ever! Good luck hope the next month finds you with sleep, thrush free, and healing time. Can't wait to see the pictures but no pressure...I can wait!

Unknown said...

Bonny - Thanks for the support. I think about you A LOT!

Gretchen - I'm so glad you're still checking in on us! I'm really hopping you can work your magic and take Jack's pictures soon.

Kelly said...

Hey Lori! Congrats both of your boys are super cute. I had thrush the whole time I nursed Julie as did she and none at all with Adam. Hope he's over it now, it's no fun. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Unknown said...

Kelly- I'm so sorry!!! It is one of the most intense pains I have ever felt. I described it to Patrick as shards of glass going through your nipple!