Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brotherly Love

Will loves Baby Jack. He is always very concerned about where he is and what he is doing. If Jack crys William will say, "Oh no, Baby Jack tynin.'" He loves to give him kisses on the back of his head and cheek. He tries really hard to sneak some on the lips too. So far he hasn't been too jealous of him. He has peed in the floor a couple times and on my bed where Jack sleeps once.
Mostly he is very good with him. He has stuck his finger in his mouth and gagged him once or twice and pulled on his arm a time or two, but other than that he is pretty gentle.


In the first picture Will pulled his chair over to Will's bouncy seat so he could be by him. In the second Will is fixing Jack's bouncy seat.

And since we are talking about brothers here are some pictures of 2 my brothers who stopped by to see us and visit.


5 comments:

Blake H said...

Dang, Will is legitimately marking his territory. I had no idea he was so alpha.

Janel said...

I love all these pictures, and I love your updating your blog. Jack is so little and cute. I can't tell if he looks more like you or Patrick. Who do you think he looks like? I tried calling you back today. Call me when you get a chance. You busy Momma!

Unknown said...

Blake- you have no idea.

Janel- I think he looks more like my side of the family most of the time.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Lori! William and Jack are the two cutest brothers I know! Grrrr, I've got to get there to see them!

Unknown said...

Mandy, I know you better hurry!