Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last Friday, on a whim, we took a family outing to the Pumpkin Patch. Patrick proposed the idea of getting out and enjoying the beautiful fall evening, and I jumped at the chance to go somewhere together that didn't involve church or Wal-Mart. It was such a beautiful evening, and we had a great time.

For some reason William was terrified of this wheel. Patrick finally convinced him to touch it, and he got over it.
Comin' out of the hay maze. Not really. More like I just sat him in there so I could snag a shot.

got your nose!

This was William's favorite spot. He was happiest sitting next to Patrick and watching all the children run past him. Very exciting.
"I don't know about this. Pa Pa says John Deeres are no good."
"There. This is better."

Maybe we should have bought that one?

1 comments:

Brittany said...

That looks like it was so much fun. Your little guy is so cute! He is so tiny. I love the picture w/ him on the John Deer.