Monday, October 20, 2008

Play Date

Jonah came over on Friday to play with William while his parents went to the temple. They had a lot of fun interacting with each other, and I had fun watching them. Jonah is 2months younger than Will. They were both really good. I took these after their bath. Don't they look so cute in their jammies?Will wasn't up to cooperating...hamming it up I laid this blanket out and propped their heads up with pillows-they proceeded to feed themselves-and each other. So Sweet!

Earlier that day, Jonah showed us his skillz. He can really jump! I sat down on the bed with him and William, and Jonah went to town! William thought it was hilarious. I haven't heard him laugh that hard very much. Like always, we get the camera out and they stopped. But this is what we caught...

2 comments:

kinslowfamily5 said...

Lori you guys are awesome. I bet Tonya and Kevin really appreciated you and Patrick. Them little guys are so cute together. I wish Kaylee had someone close to her own age that is a girl to play with.

Lindsey said...

Lori your little boy is so adorable. He looks a lot like Partrick I think. I love the picture of them with the bottles. It is very cute. Hope you are doing well!!