Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm it

Sherry tagged me and I'm finally getting around to doing it.

I asked Patrick if there was anything interesting about me that y'all might like to know and he couldn't think of anything either. Truth be told, I'm a rather boring person. This is all I could come up with. Thank goodness it only has to be 7 things...


1. Food Network channel is my most favorite channel. I could watch for hours.


2. I could play Mario Kart Wii for hours and hours! Patrick convinced me that we should buy it with our tax stimulus check to be good Americans and help the economy. Apparently there really is no other way...I'm a sucker


3. My two most favorite things about summer time are tomatoes and homemade ice cream.


4. I hate being in debt. I (quite often) go over our finances and see how much more money we can pay towards our mortgage each month. It has become kind of a game for me. I get excited when I find a way to pay more towards the house (told you I was boring). We have a 30 yr mortgage but we have paid off more than half. Yea for us!


5. I can be long-winded -- have you noticed???

6. I'm cheap. I do, however, like to spend money on things to improve our home. Current projects we are looking into - redoing the bathroom and window replacement. The catch here is that we have to talk and discuss doing any kind of improvement for about 6 mo. That's just our style.


7. I really enjoy working in the yard/garden. *Note* I usually begin longing for October around the middle of July.

Since I don't know all the rules of this particular game I'll make up my own and just end the tagging with me

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I just came to your blog to tag you and found that you have been tagged. Please don't hate me but here is another tag. See my blog for details.