Thursday, May 15, 2008

High Chair

I am pretty excited to announce Will's high chair arrival. Funny the things I get excited about these days, but this is definitely one of them.

I picked this chair out and had it on one of my registries. Billye and Haley actually got it for us via gift card given back in October. Since we didn't need it right away, I hung on to the card and waited for the day when I could start experimenting on William's palate. I ordered it Monday and it came on Wednesday. Patrick put it together in no time and I absolutely love it! Patrick thinks it's a little girly, but whatever...okay, okay. I know it has little green bows on it, but I really like it, and hey, at least they are green...

I wanted a wooden high chair that was very simple and easy to clean. The plastic ones seem to take a real beating, and I didn't want any places where food could and would become hidden. The pad removes very easily and is machine washable as well as the tray. It doesn't take up too much space either and is easy to move.

My mom had a wooden high chair that all of her 6 children used. That's what got me thinkin' about finding a wooden one. On the card Billye wrote that the gift card was for the high chair and that she hoped it would feed all of my babies--me too.



Posted by Picasa

Anyway, Will has since had a few taste testings in this baby, and at the moment it still looks new. He hasn't quite started to "experience" his food- meaning it's not running down the legs of the chair and all over the floor and wall just yet.
Today we tried Avocados. Will liked them pretty well, and what he didn't eat I finished because I LOVE them!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is soooooo cute!

I love the high chair too!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so cute!!!

~Rennie Topper~