Sunday, April 27, 2008

Annie

On Tuesday night, Mom took the girls (Mandy, Layla, Olivia, and myself) to see Annie Jr. A local elementary school was putting on the play. Two of the girls invloved go to church with us. They did a fabulous job! We were all so impressed. Jessica was cast as non other than Annie herself. I did not know that she could sing so well. Alyssa was "Molly," and she was cuter than a button! Both girls have lots of talent. You could hear them so well. I think that they were probably 2 of the best for sure. Anyway, it was all very entertaining and I'm glad we went.
Alyssa in action. She is the one wearing the white apron.

Jessica and Alyssa singing the finale of "Tomorrow"
(and Olivia's favorite, 'Sandy,' the dog)

And the super cute girls themselves! I was so pleased they paused from signing autographs to pose for me!



0 comments: