Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

Yes, I am very behind. I am well aware that Easter was about 4 days ago. But Easter came early this year, and there has been a lot going on here so I'm just now getting around to sending you our best, so deal with it.

I would really like to be creative. I have been trying for a really long time. Most of the time whatever I am attempting to do fails miserably. This little bunny cake I do consider a moderate success. There are a few things I would do different though if I choose to ever make it again. Layla and Olivia really liked it anyway.

And now for my greatest creation yet - Unfortunately taking pictures is not my forte either, and this one is a bit blurred like the ones I took the day of Will's blessing. My camera and I don't always get along. Sometimes it takes great pictures and other times are like this. Usually when I don't have much time to fool with it, like Sunday mornings, I get blurry pictures. So frustrating. I'm trying to figure out how it functions (after almost 3 years). Anyway the camera and I are at odds right now. But we will work it out. My camera doesn't hold grudges.

Anyway, Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey Lori! It was good to get an email from you... now we can keep in touch better! I keep in touch with a few of our old roommates on my blog, you should check them out! Emily, Melinda, Lauren, Jill, etc. Well, college was so long ago I can't remember all who lived with us that year at Ricks. I love the pictures of your little boy, how adorable. Well, keep in touch!

Janel said...

First of all, I had no idea you had a hidden talent for cake decorating...very impressive, and it looks yummy too. I do have to say will is your best creation yet..he is adorable.