Wednesday, March 12, 2008

4 months already?



Will had is 4 month well check-up today. Everything looks pretty good except he is measuring a little small. He is only in the 10th percentile for height and weight. So now we have to go back in 2 weeks to measure his progress.

At 2 months he weighed 10lbs 10oz. This month he weighs 12lbs 6oz. He spits up a lot. Anyone who has been around him for very long (e.g. 20 minutes) will know what I'm talking about. So I kinda think he has done really well to gain that much. However, I do believe the spitting up is getting a little better, at least it was today anyway. So maybe he will finally be able to put on some weight. Looking at him you wouldn't think he is small. Well, I don't, but what do I know?

He was a little fussy after getting the shots--I would be too. But some Tylenol and a good long nap fixed him right up. I took these pictures a little later when we were playing and exercising (Will exercising-not me. Unless you count reaching for the toys he would throw away from his little play mat). He was just so dang cute playing there. I couldn't resist...


Tired of Tummy Time


Will has most definitely learned to soothe himself by sucking on his thumb

0 comments: