Thursday, December 18, 2014

School Christmas Parties

Both of the boys had their school parties on the same day at almost the same time. Patrick came with me to see Jack sing and he stayed for the party while I drove to Will's school.  His class did a reader's theatre of the Gingerbread Man. Will was Narrator #2, and had a little party.





Jack did such a good job singing the songs, and watching his music teacher. I was so proud of him for being so brave. He had told me that morning that he was nervous, and didn't want to do it. I'm so happy he found his courage!




Will knew exactly when to stand and read his part. I was so proud of all the kids in his class. I could tell each of them had practiced their part. I loved seeing the confidence ooze from Will as he did his part. This was a great way to start off our Christmas break!

0 comments: