Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Card

I hadn't sent out a homemade Christmas card in a few years, so I thought it might be fun to do that this year. Oh. My. Goodness. Soooo happy it's finally done. The kids were somewhat cooperative, and I don't really know what I'm doing most of the time when I'm trying to use my camera, so I'm a big part of the problem. Can't blame everything on them. When I tried to find a card layout that I liked that didn't cost a fortune, I just decided to make my own not having a clue how to do that. I finally figured it out, and am mostly happy with the results. I kept having color discrepancies between what the pictures looked like on my computer screen when I would edit them, and when I would upload them to the website to send them to print. It was frustrating, time consuming, and rewarding. By the third or fourth time I had a test card printed, I really didn't care what it looked like anymore! But it luckily turned out looking decent and it's done!!!




0 comments: