Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween


Will wanted to be a fireman again this year, and Jack wanted to be an astronaut. Jack is constantly stretching the limits of my creativity, which is quite limited. Thank goodness for the internet and all the ideas there. A few times I might have cursed myself for making his costume instead of buying it. It wasn't really difficult just time consuming, and there were things I wish I'd done differently. Samuel was a skunk which might be my most favorite baby boy costume I've ever seen. I just love it. Obviously, since all 3 have been skunks.










I helped with the church Halloween Trick or Trunk. That was such a big job. Not one that I really ever want to do again. Lots of stressful moments. It turned out nice though, and I was so, so, so happy it was over. I did make sure to tell one of the ladies I worked with that I loved them, but that I was never doing it again. ;) I might help in the future, but I don't want any part of being in charge. One of the fun moments--Jack won the best little kid costume! We scored 3 free passes to Bounce U! 

I was able to go to Will's Halloween Party at school. It was fun to see him in his classroom. He is SO quiet at school, definitely not like at home! 


We went Trick-or Treating with Miranda, Derek, and Mattie. Mattie was a super cute little witch.

0 comments: