Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Say "Cheese!"

Will has taken an interest in taking pictures lately. I often find him with my apparently not very well hidden camera. I was uploading my pictures today to the computer, and as I was scanning through the many pictures that were obviously taken by him, I was a tad mortified when I came to one that had me sitting on the toilet! I couldn't help but laugh, but sheesh! The toilet?!? Just another reminder that a.) when you are a Mom of little children, no matter how many times you may say, "I need some privacy please" you're not gonna get it (good for you for trying though!), b.) expect the unexpected (never coulda seen this one comin'),  and c.) be extra careful about the things you say and do in front of them, because you better believe they're gonna tell everybody they know, and some they don't, all about your business.

0 comments: