Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hard Working Man

Patrick graduated December 13th from Tennessee Tech with a degree in Finance. We still can't believe he is done. He has sacrificed so much to get here. He has balanced (most of the time VERY well) working a full-time night shift job on the weekends, being a full time student, a dedicated husband, an attentive daddy, and responsibilities at church for just a little over 3 years. He complained some but it was rare. Usually it had the ring of, "This is hard." Had it been me: "I am so tired! You don't know how hard this is! wah! wah! wah!" But I'm pretty sure he is a better person than I am. So I'm not at all surprised. On the 12th he accepted a job offer from Northwestern Mutual. He will be a wealth management advisor and sell different types of insurance. Right now he is studying so he can get his licensing. The job is in Murfreesboro but he will be able to work from home quite a lot. He'll do this along with his weekend job until he thinks he can't/ or doesn't want to manage it any more. He is a worker! He is still pretty interested in graduate school and hasn't totally counted it out yet. But for now it will just be work, work, family, and church on his to do list. I am so proud of him and proud to be his wife.

2 comments:

Janel said...

Way to go Patrick! Lori I love your hair...you look like one HOTT MOMMA!!!

Lindsey said...

I love those pictures. Especially the first one. Lori you look GREAT! Congrats to you Patrick! Thats awesome and exciting.