Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday

We hosted Easter dinner at our house today. Patrick took Will & Jack to church and Sam, Luke, and I stayed home. Blake and Lauren arrived first, and then Brett. We got the last minute things ready for lunch. Mom and Joe and Holly's family came a little later. Bryce's family stopped by for an egg hunt after lunch. It was so nice having everyone here. I loved it.

I love Easter and the many things it reminds me of. This was the first Easter without Grandma Miller. I thought a lot about her. A lot of my Easter memories are connected to her. I missed her a lot today. I made her ham, and even used her roasting pan. I'm so thankful for my Savior and what he has done for me that gives me the hope that one day I will see not only my Grandma again, but be with all those I love and who are so important to me.

I was really wanting a picture of me with all 4 boys today, but could never find the right time. This so did not turn out the way I had been imagining it. Me with my four boys, but this is I'm sure a much more accurate depiction of each of their personalties when it comes to picture making...Love 'em anyway!


 ALSO! Today was Luke's due date. So happy he's already here!

0 comments: