Monday, August 10, 2015

1st Day of 2nd Grade

I have a big 2nd grader, and I can't even believe it! So proud of this kid and he has accomplished and overcame.



 Can you tell his favorite color is blue??




I was tucking Will into bed and asking him about his day and his new teacher. He said, "Mom, she said we were going to have fun, but then she just forgot." I got a little chuckle out of that.

I really felt like his first grade teacher, Mrs. Staley, was exactly who he needed. He learned and loved school so much! And I was so grateful she provided that for him. All Summer I prayed Will would have the best teacher for him. After meeting Ms. Hill, I feel confident that that prayer has been answered. She has been teaching elementary school for a long 20+ years and knows children are different and thrive in different ways. Very grateful for good teachers who are passionate and kind, but expect a lot from their students. So far at Eagleville, we have been blessed with the very best of teachers!

1 comments:

Janel said...

Your pictures look so good Lori, I am super impressed! Those boys of yours are sure handsome!