Friday, August 17, 2012

Preschool

We enrolled Will for preschool in July at St. Mark's Preschool. I met his teacher, Mrs. Janet, a few times and think he is really gonna love her. He was so excited for his first day. He walked right in and pretty much told me bye at the door. I was pretty sure he'd be fine, but a little stunned at how easy and non eventful it was for him, but happy it was that way though. Jack did not handle it so well. He was not happy about leaving his brother. He shed a few tears and was pretty pouty about not being able to stay with Will. I was a little lost without him that first day; I wasn't quite sure what I should be doing. When I picked him up from school he told me all about his day and seems to really love it so far. He goes on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-12:30. So relieved he is loving it! Such a big milestone.


0 comments: