Friday, June 22, 2012

Dinner and a Show

Patrick took the boys and me on a date tonight. We started with dinner at Cracker Barrel and then went to the movies to watch Brave. The movie was pretty good, but more for kids 6 and up, I think. Will was pretty antsy for most of it and Jack stayed pretty interested as long as he was holding the popcorn bag. :) I loved watching him keep both his hands in the bag. I wanted to make a special note about some of the things Jack said. He ate almost the whole large bag by himself, and by the end of the movie was understandably not feeling so good. I was holding him and he kept belching. I was really hoping he didn't throw up on me. He said, "I wanna go home." When we got home the boys played outside for a little bit before coming in and getting ready for bed. When I took Jack's shirt off he said, sadly, "oh, I fink I ate too much popcoin." He was trying to suck in his tummy and got really sad when he couldn't--I can relate. He sadly said, "I can't suck my tummy in." Oh, he makes me smile.


0 comments: