Friday, March 16, 2012

No More Cast!

Jack finally got the cast off his leg today. We have been anxiously awaiting this day for awhile! His leg was SO stinky when they removed it. I couldn't wait to get him home and submerge him in water. He has had his arm in a brace for a little while but got to get rid of that today too. His leg will remain in a brace for 3 more weeks and then hopefully we will be able to ditch that too. Jack was SO excited to finally take a bath which is one of his favorite things to do. He really missed it. I took the cutest video of him in the bath tub, but then deleted it on accident. I am SO mad at myself about that. He spent about an hour in the tub, and when he got out, he had some of the cutest wrinkly feet I've ever seen. He now has to learn how to walk in the brace which is a bit tricky cause his leg is bent at a different angle. But I'm sure he'll get the hang of it, and soon enough I'll be chasing after him again.


0 comments: