Thursday, November 24, 2011

Our Thankful Tree


I saw the idea to make a "Thankful Tree" on Pinterest and knew that was something that I wanted to do. So for family home evening, Patrick gathered up the branches (in the rain), while I cut out circles (in the warm dry house). The boys loved this, and so did I! So for the week leading up to Thanksgiving, I thought it would be good to add something we were thankful for each night before family prayer. That happened maybe once, but I'm planning to do better next year. Here is a few of our blessings in no particular order:

Patrick:   To have a job, Lori, William's Neurologists and modern medicine/technology.

Lori:  Electricity, Family, To be home and healthy, and Watching Will and Jack play together.

Will:  "My daddy who plays with me," Peppa Pig, "Not going to the hospital"/Healthy, Chocolate Milk, the Sacrament.

Jack:  Crayons, Drawing, Blanket and Bear, and "Thankful William's not in the hospital."

1 comments:

Janel said...

I love this idea of a thankful tree. Yours turned out so cute. I was going to make one this year, but I felt to sick to do much anything:). Love ya!