Thursday, January 28, 2010

Michelin Man

If you look through my Mom's photo albums you'll notice that after the million pictures that were made of Julee, the oldest of 6, there gets to be less and less with each subsequent child. I have so many of Will, especially as a baby. I have to remind myself to take pictures of Jack. So sad! My camera is crappy so that really doesn't help. I also have to argue with William while he tries to take the camera away. So what I normally have to do is lock Will out of the room in order to get any good ones. I made these one night after Jack's baths. He was just so rolly and cute, I couldn't resist.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know about a crappy camera Lori these are great! so cute!

Unknown said...

Baby fat is the best! Love his rolls!

DCM/JTM said...

Such a happy baby!

Julee said...

Sweet pictures!

And good to see that you're not bitter about the lack of photo documentation of your early years.