Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mom, William, and I

















took a vacation up to see my sisters and their families in Virginia on April 3rd. To help shorten the drive with Will, we stopped in Knoxville to stay the night with Blake. We went to grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant, Litton's, I think was the name. Blake had been raving about their burgers and it didn't disappoint.

After eating we headed back to Blake's apartment where we got ready for bed, and William had a ball playing with Grace's dog. I'm not sure the dog had as much fun, but William sure loved it!

Blake was even kind enough to let Mom and I sleep in his bed while he crashed on the couch. He seemed a little disgusted that we weren't going to be taking showers before bedtime because he had "just washed the sheets," even though we had all had showers before we left. We tried not to take it too personally. Thanks, Blake, you never fail to make a girl feel good about herself.

1 comments:

Blake H said...

Well if I had known yall would be dirty anyway, I coulda saved $2.50 (and my time, which is worth much, much more than that).