Monday, August 18, 2008

Lemon Whippersnappers

UPDATE: I did make these this past weekend but like most of the time I was running late and didn't snag a picture. You can go here to see what they should look like.....ALSO - I was informed that 2 Cups of Cool Whip really is more desirable. So that tends to complicate things. It's about a 1/3 of a cup more than what is in a regular ol' 8 oz container of cool whip. But I'm here to attest that either way they taste pretty darn good.

*There was a request for this recipe and I am finally getting around to adding it.

Everywhere I take these delightful cookies compliments are sure to follow. I first tasted of their goodness when I met my BIL, Dan's family. They are a family favorite of theirs and are quickly becoming one of our family favorites. So thanks be to them!

Ingredients:1 lemon cake mix, 1 8oz. tub cool whip, 1 egg, powdered sugar

Directions:Mix all ingredients together (helps if cool whip is not completely unfrozen). Drop cookie dough in powdered sugar then place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet.

Number Of Servings:3-4 dozen cookies

I may be making them for a family reunion this weekend. If I do, I'll update with a picture.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey thanks for putting it up! I'm going to try making them sometime. They sound yummy!

Unknown said...

I hope you love 'em. Let me know what you think.