Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stop Scum!



I actually took this before Christmas when I was trying to get the house tidied up and clean. I just got around to editing it yesterday though, so I'm counting it as my photo today for the project 365 I'm attempting to do this year.

I had been cleaning in the bathroom and little man was my shadow--complete in his batman mask and ninja turtle underwear. While mopping the floor on my hands and knees across the bathroom, I saw this. I got my pregnant self up off the floor and went to find my camera hoping the battle wouldn't cease to be over until I got my photo. Luck prevailed! and I am happy to have this moment captured so it's never forgotten. Love being a mom to little boys. I could have never imagined what fun and happiness moments like this could bring. And this picture...it's just so so Sam!

0 comments: