Friday, September 13, 2013

Jack is 4!!

Patrick was in Seattle at a training meeting on Jack's birthday, Friday. We had some fun things planned for Saturday when he got home. So on Friday, I took Jack to get an ice cream at Marble Slab. He chose cotton candy with gummy bears mixed-in. He let me have a few bites and it was surprisingly really good. He was just so so cute eating it! I bet I smiled 100 times watching him enjoy it. After our ice cream trip, we ran to Wal-Mart to get some m&m's for our movie night. I love hanging out with this kid!




Jack,
Where or where have the past 4 years gone? I cannot believe your already 4! Jack, you are one of a kind. You have brought so many smiles into my life. I could listen to you talk forever. That's good, because I'm pretty sure you could talk that long. I'm going to be so sad when you've outgrown it. You say such funny things. You have a wonderful imagination. You love your brother and you like doing things for others and being helpful. You give the best hugs! You will often come running up and give me a big squeeze--makes me feel like a million bucks! You love to snuggle with mommy, as you call it. You love to accessorize with hats, sunglasses, and watches. You have an interesting sense of style, that's for sure. You scream and kind of freak out when you get uncomfortable or when you feel embarrassed. You are working on a better way to react when you feel this way. You've made some great progress, and I'm so proud of how hard you're trying. Your daddy and I love you SO much. We often talk about the funny things you have said after you are in bed. We are so so in love with you and happy we get to be part of a family with you! You really are a sweet, sweet boy! You love spending time with your me and your dad and we love spending time with you! 
Love,
Mommy

A Few Favorites
Movie: Wreck it Ralph, John Deere, The Croods
T.V. Shows: Peg Plus Cat, Max and Ruby, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Peppa Pig, Wild Krats
Songs: A Child's Prayer, That's My Kinda Night, Give Said the Little Stream
Play: Pretending to be animals, firefighters, riding you bike, construction worker, Candy Land, Sneaky Snacky Squirrel, Hide-n-Seek and freeze tag with Dad, playing baseball with Dad
Places: Rocky River, Nonna's and Pa's, Park, Cheddars--or any restaurant, Pensacola Beach, Country Time Doughnuts
Food: Broccoli Cheese Soup, Pizza, Chik-fil-a, pancakes, bagels, doughnuts, carbonated drinks, bubble gum, gummy bears, brownies, milk, hot chocolate, apples, and pineapples
Books: Stuck, Dragons Love Tacos, Skippy Jon Jones, Secret Pizza Party
Sayings: "Guess What" - you'll say this fifty times when telling a story, it cracks us up. You r's sound more like w's, fing=thing

0 comments: