Friday, October 16, 2009

First Things First

Here are a few pictures from this summer first.
Possibly Will's most favorite thing in the world. Hope it lasts through the teenage years.
When I was on bed rest William got pretty tired of it. He would often venture off to find something more interesting to do than play with me while I laid on the couch. This is where I found him one day. He had scooted the chair over from the table climbed on the counter and was eating peanut butter that he got everywhere. He turned when he saw me and said with his hands stuck in his mouth "yummy."Will in his cute underwear and Daddy's shoes.
Taking a nap at Nonna's
Helping Daddy
Will will try and get to the lap top any chance he gets and announce that he is "checkin' mail"

3 comments:

DCM/JTM said...

Good luck on your wishful thinking. Your comment made me think of Harrison. His e-mail address is ihatemowing@gmail.com!

Unknown said...

I sneak peanut butter out of the cabinets, too!

Unknown said...

That is a really funny email address.

Mandy- tsk tsk